Our Personal Watercraft Rescue Operations course trains first responders and individuals on how to operate and utilize a personal watercraft (PWC) during a rescue operation.
This course has been curated by our team of experts and includes safety training (yourself, team members, and victims), hydrology (reading the water), PWC skills and best practices, performing self-rescue, performing victim rescue, and more.
- All students must be 18 years of age.
- All students MUST complete the Boating and Waterways Safety Course in their state PRIOR TO the first day of this course.
- Basic swimming ability.
- Swiftwater Rescue Tech course is highly recommended.
Course Specific Information:
- 16 hours (2 days) total.
- Initial Certification Course Cost: $195.00.
- Minimum class size of 10 required for optimal training experience.
- Personal watercraft for training purposes
- Full wetsuit OR dry suit
- Lightweight water rescue helmet with headlamp
- USCG Type III or V PFD with waterproof whistle
- Thick soled water booties or tennis shoes
- Optional: Gloves