The AS-1100 provides easy to wear protection from the elements. This Flotation Suit is a USCG Approved Type V PFD engineered to allow the wearer to bend, climb, stretch and sit in comfort. Thermal and flotation performance protection upon immersion in cold water (works like a wet-suit). Cinching of cuffs, hood, thigh and ankle straps trap water in the suit, while the wearer’s body warms the water and insulates.
- Head-Support pillow.
- Fleece lined collar.
- Stowaway hood.
- SOLAS tape on hood, shoulders and wrists.
- Hand-warmer pockets.
- Articulate elbows & knees.
- Neoprene inner cuff strap clincher.
- Cordura reinforced knees, butt, elbows & cuffs.
- Internal suspenders.
- Vertical side boot entry zips.
- Napoleon easy entry pockets.
- USCG Approved Type V PFD.
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- XXXL Red/Black non-approved available for Special Order!!
- Hi-Vis Yellow/Black