The HBV-100 high buoyancy rescue vest (white water version) has been designed and USCG tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties.
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armour.
- USCG Approved with up to 23 lbs of gear worn on the vest.
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder (length) adjustment system
- Quick Release Rescue Belt
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front & Back
- 400D Cordura nylon shell for rugged performance.
- M/L 34”-44”
- XL/XXXL 45”-55
- High Vis Yellow/Black
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.