The Search & Rescue (Rapid Response) models feature a new quick rollout system. The ability to deploy on-site, and fully stow-able rescue solution. Suitable for a wide range of applications. The new features of this boat include a non-skid soft traction flooring and an increase in material thickness. We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only .9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable, and versatile. Two people can assemble and deploy onsite in less than 10 minutes with an optional quick-fill kit.
- Length: 12′ 6″
- Beam: 6′ 0″
- Hull weight: 180 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 passengers / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP/Weigh: 20 HP / 125 lbs / Short shaft (15″)
- Tube diameter: 18″ (Separate air chambers 5 + 2)
- Seats: 1 seat (1 position)
- Fabric: Hypertex
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1-year commercial
- High pressure roll out floor system (Rapid Response)
- Diver recovery entry/exit points
- Non-skid traction covering
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self-bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non-slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom “D” lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie-down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes (Stainless steel)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Quick-Fill field inflation system (SCUBA or SCBA)
- Scuppers Set (High volume water drainage)
- Custom Lettering ($10 per letter installed)
- Boat package dimensions: 53x30x22
- Boat package weight: 247 lbs.