- This kit includes a throw bag with rope, prusik cord, tubular webbing, carabiners and pulleys. All the essentials to effectively un-pin a stuck boat. See the full list of included pieces in the Specs Section.
- The Z-Drag crib sheet, also included in the kit, will walk you through the steps if it’s your first real-life rescue situation, or refresh your memory if it’s been awhile since that last swiftwater course.
- This kit fits easily in any whitewater kayak or canoe, and with all the un-pinning essentials, you’ll always be prepared for an unplanned rescue.
- This un-pin kit is catered specifically to kayak-rescue situations. The rope in the throw bag has a 2,495 pound breaking strength. It is possible to set up a Z-Drag with the included equipment, however, we recommend purchasing a Z-Drag Kit (item # 45314.01) for potential rescue situations involving much bigger, heavier rafts and catarafts.
Weight: 2.75 lbsIncludes:
- Throw bag with 70′ of 1/4″ UltraLine Water Rescue Rope rated at 2,495 pound strength
- 15′ sling of 1″ tubular webbing
- 2- 8′ sections of 5 mm prusik cord
- 2- Omega standard D carabiners
- 2- Omega locking D carabiners
- 2- SMC rescue pulleys
- 1- Z-Drag crib sheet
- 1- Fox 40 whistle