You’ve invested a lot of money in your boating rig; protect that investment by bringing along an NRS Z-Drag Kit. Everything you need for rescuing that pinned boat.
- With the Kit you can set up a 3:1 mechanical advantage Z-drag for magnifying your pulling effort.
- Kit includes 150′ of 3/8″ 3282 pound tensile strength Sterling GrabLine NFPA Rescue Rope and all the carabiners, pulleys, tubular webbing and prusik cord needed for the setup. See Specs for the complete parts list.
- All the gear packs into the included 40L Red Purest Mesh Duffel Bag.
- We also include a copy of the Z-Drag Rescue Crib Sheet. It illustrates the 3:1 Z-drag, other mechanical advantage systems and the various rope knots used in rescue work.
- The Crib Sheet is a good reminder tool, but we recommend you take a river rescue class. There you’ll not only get to practice the Z-drag, you’ll also learn other skills for protecting yourself and your boating companions.
- 150′ of 3282 pound strength 3/8″ Sterling NFPA GrabLine Rope
- 3 – Omega Standard Locking D Carabiners
- 2 – SMC 2″ Swiftwater Pulleys
- 2 – 15′ pieces of Red 1″ Tubular Webbing
- 1 – 10′ piece of Yellow 1″ Tubular Webbing
- 2 – 6′ pieces of 6 mm Prusik Cord
- 1 – Z-Drag Rescue Crib Sheet
- 1 – NRS 40L Purest Mesh Duffel Bag