Pulley carabiner with gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices. Facilitates manipulations: – sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency – gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- H profile of carabiner: – ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio – protects markings from abrasion
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 1/2 in.
- Sheave diameter: 0.7 in.
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 4,496 lbf. (20 kN)
- Minor axis strength: 1,798 lbf. (8 kN)
- Open gate strength: 1,5736 lbf. (7 kN)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, CE EN 12278, EAC