Our Scuba Diving course focuses on developing skills for individuals and groups interested in discovering the underwater world!
- Be comfortable and relaxed in water too deep to stand in (able to swim 200 meters with any combination of strokes and no time limit, able to float, down-proof or tread water).
- Be able to answer NO to all questions on the NASE Medical History form, or secure a physician’s approval for diving prior to the start of the course.
- Self-study prior to the class using the NASE eLearning program.
Course Specific Information:
- 6-10 hours in a swimming pool with instructor.
- Open water training dives logging 100 minutes of bottom time with an instructor.
- Initial Course Certification Cost: $250.00/person.
- Refresher Course Certification Cost: $75.00/person
Equipment requirements will vary, but generally include:
- Mask & snorkel
- Scuba quality adjustable fins
- Wetsuit boots
The rest of the equipment needed for this course is generally included in the cost of your course or available to rent for a small fee.