Join us for the most exciting adventure we’ve ever been associated with!
Training of Advanced Swiftwater Skills on Costa Rican Rivers (Class 3/4)
Looking for advanced training?
We started this adventure to enhance our training and overall concept of advanced skills for our clients/students. This will also allow the students to advance their skills in a more advanced environment.
Requirements for training sessions:
- Have you received a Swiftwater Rescue Tech certification within the last 3 years?
- Are you physically fit?
- Do you have your Basic CPR/First Aid certification?
- Personal gear you will need to bring:
- Footwear for training
- Gloves for rope and water work
What will be furnished for training:
- PFD (lifejacket)
- All equipment for training sessions
- Certificate at completion of training
Day 1: Travel to Costa Rica and stay the night in San Jose
Day 2: Travel to the resort with stops for seeing the sites of Costa Rica
Day 3: Start our Advanced Swiftwater Training and events for the spouse
Day 4: Advanced Swiftwater Training and events for the spouses
Day 5: Advanced Swiftwater Training and events for the spouses
Day 6: Tourism events for the whole group
Day 7: Work our way back to San Jose, hotel room for a flight out the next day.
Day 8: Fly back to our hometown.